We are proud to announce the release of Adhearsion version 1.0.1. This update primarily addresses compatibility with newer versions of other software but also adds native support for Bundler to newly created Adhearsion applications.
Here are the highlights from the changelog:
- Ruby 1.9 is now an officially supported platform
- Fix compatibility with Rails 3
- Better handling of new Asterisk 1.8 events
- Bundler now included by default for new Adhearsion applications
- Two new dialplan methods have been added: say_chars and say_phonetic
- Improved control of Asterisk Queues
Not bad for a dot release! You can read the full CHANGELOG here.
To install Adhearsion just type gem install adhearsion at your nearest command prompt. For help getting started, checkout our Wiki and Getting Started pages. As always, you can find us on irc.freenode.net #adhearsion or our Google Groups mailing list. Contributors welcome! Check out the sources on Adhearsion’s Github.