A huge thank you for the over 50 attendees, speakers and sponsors who made the 4th AdhearsionConf a great success. During two amazing days, we were treated to exceptional presentations, inspired thinking, remarkable conversations and some notable surprises.
More than 25 companies were represented, including:
- Clarity Telecom
- Mojo Lingo
- Power Home Remodeling Group
- Rails Factory
- Two-Fish Cyberworks
10 educational sessions included:
- Matt Jordan, Engineering Manager at Digium and the Asterisk Project Leader, shared how to drive Asterisk remotely along with presenting PJSIP configurations during his Lightning Talk. And of course, has some ft-monkeys.
- Chris Rienzo, Sr. Software Engineer at Grasshopper and part of the Core Team for FreeSWITCH, explained how Rayo + Adhearsion make FreeSWITCH clusterable and scalable for RTC apps.
- Dan Burnett, Chief Scientist at Tropo and one of the founding fathers of WebRTC, gave us valuable insight regarding how-to’s, benefits and how to handle multiple streams (multiple audio/video, even desktop!) with WebRTC.
- Tim Wenhold, CIO of Power Home Remodeling Group told us that successful scaling requires infrastructure, refactoring and smart developers.
- Evan McGee, Chief Technology Officier at RingPlus+, shared the Important Bits of rapid innovation in a carrier reliability world.
- Stephen George, Senior Software Engineer at >ifbyphone, shared how to increase high performance in Adhearsion all while easily scaling.
- Ben Langfeld, Voice Application Architect at Mojo Lingo, showed us the anatomy of an ASR engine along with his vision of the future of WebRTC apps.
- Luca Pradovera, Voice Application Architect at Mojo Lingo, shared to easy it is to listen in on improperly secured VoIP calls and, more importantly, how to secure them.
- Justin Aiken, Voice Application Architect at Mojo Lingo, showed us how to build Click2Call with Adhearsion.
Lastly, we had Ben Klang, part of the Core Team for the Adhearsion Project and Founder of Mojo Lingo. Ben spoke explained his vision for rebooting real-time communications through the use of WebRTC and the part it plays in the future of RTC apps.
Mojo Lingo is excited about the increasing pace of WebRTC adoption in the marketplace. These types of innovations are what we do everyday. Contact us to discuss how to integrate real-time communications into your business.
A special thanks to all of the AdhearsionConf sponsors for helping this event succeed.
Again, thank you to everyone that attended. We bid a fond farewell to AdhearsionConf 2013 and welcome it’s replacement: RatchetConf!